Call it affinity. I just come across another chart whose owner has had some experiences with the spirit world. This chart belongs to a 16 years old student of mine. She said that she started seeing things beginning from 2007, ding-hai year.
This was her report.
1. It all started one day when I heard a little girl crying in the back corner of my classroom. I turned around and saw a little girl crying and was surprised that nobody else took notice. She then disappeared suddenly.
2. There was once I was having a test and suddenly felt somebody looking over me. When I looked up and saw her, she just flew off. Somehow, I know that she was a teacher who has passed on.
3. When I went to the hospital where my mother has just delivered, I saw a "pregnant lady" passed by me. She didn't seem to be walking.
4. Not long ago, I went to a temple to pray to the deity Kuan Yin. The statue then glow with light.
I just wonder why she wasn't afraid with some of these unworldly experiences.
Here are the indications from her chart regarding this fenomena.
1. The presence of strong gui as it is rooted in the winter season. Gui represents the "vapour objects".
2. The rooted gui is also her strong 6th sense star which is the indirect resource star. She has strong reception towards these beings.
3. The si of the hour branch clashed the hai of the ding-hai year thus opening the "door" in the year 2007.
4. If you are into shen-sha, the gui-you year pillar contains a "funeral door" star.